I want to explicitely disable *all* 10.7 testing (unlike mentioned on point 8)
at once by the end of Tuesday as it gains us no clear value (please help me if
I'm missing anything wrt to its value on release branches).

I would like to have this extra 10.6 machines verified in preparation for the
merge day; this can only be accomplished by taking the whole 10.7 pool.
Taking a partial amount of machines will not accomplish fixing the wait