On 11/29/13, 7:39 PM, Mike Hommey wrote:
I think it's time, 9 days before the merge, to think about whether we
want unified builds to ride the train or not. I'm almost tempted to
suggest that we disable unified builds on nightlies, but that would
probably hide the problems even more.

I don't think Mike's original question has been discussed in this thread: should we disable unified builds for Aurora 28? I think it is a good idea because there are still open questions about unified build code and stability issues (though Aurora will then hit the non-unified build problems right away).

As for identifying broken non-unified builds, can we configure one of our mozilla-inbound platforms to be non-unified (like 32-bit Linux Debug)?

cpeterson