On 01/06/2014 04:46 PM, Jason Orendorff wrote:
> I'm fine with changing SpiderMonkey in whatever way is necessary to stop
> these threads forever.

Pretty sure I've said the same thing in other places, that we should have
something everyone hates and use it everywhere.  Definitely I've said it to
people in real life.  I am fine with everyone on the same page, here and in
mfbt and everywhere else.

Which is not to say I like the current Mozilla style.  It's largely tolerable.
There are a few things that find pretty irksome, tho.  I'll start a new thread
for those things.

Jeff