On 2/11/2014 5:00 PM, Ehsan Akhgari wrote:
I don't think any of these are important features for us to focus on. I would say that we accept patches for the last three items, but I don't think we are interested in accepting patches for CVS support into DXR.

This statement is worth slightly qualifying: adding links to bonsai for CVS trees on DXR would be fine. Any deeper integration is almost certainly not worth the time.

On the other hand, since I think we have no remaining active projects on CVS, it may be worthwhile to convert the entire history of mozilla CVS into an appropriate DVCS (hg or git, I don't really care) and use that repo in DXR instead of the CVS tree.

--
Joshua Cranmer
Thunderbird and DXR developer