On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 9:23 PM, L. David Baron <dba...@dbaron.org> wrote:
> W3C recently published the following proposed edited recommendations
> (the stage before W3C's final stage, Recommendation, but to revise
> an existing recommendation, and thus also simultaneously like a last
> call) related to MathML:
>
>   Mathematical Markup Language (MathML) Version 3.0 2nd Edition
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/PER-MathML3-20140211/

I skimmed all the HTML-related changes and they all made sense to me
(and we already implement the things covered). Unless people who
actually work on MathML opine otherwise, I think we should express
support.

>   XML Entity Definitions for Characters (2nd Edition)
>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/PER-xml-entity-names-20140211/

I think we should express support for this and indicate that we
already implement the entity definition parts. (We don't implement
magic knowledge of the identifier "-//W3C//ENTITIES HTML MathML
Set//EN//XML".)

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivo...@hsivonen.fi