Hi,

I have been analyzing warning/error/assertion lines produced
by full debug version of TB (comm-central).
To facilitate the analysis I created a few scripts to
process the error statistically.

Staring 1Q of 2014, I think such lines are prefixed with "[pid] ".
Now that probably is very good, but
unfortunately, this makes it very difficult to
use a simple-minded script to gather statistical information from the
log.

Does anyone know how to disable this prefixing short of modifying the
source code?

I have found that |mach| has a command for disabling timestamp (not
tested yet) "--log-no-timestamp".

If |make mozmill| has a similar run-time option to suppress "[pid' "
prefix, that is great.

TIA

PS: the lines look as follows. Note "[pid] "
Random sampling.

[17085] WARNING: not an nsIRDFRemoteDataSource: 'remote != nullptr',
file
/REF-COMM-CENTRAL/comm-central/mozilla/rdf/datasource/src/nsLocalStore.cpp,
line 279

[19427] WARNING: Leaking the RDF Service.: file
/REF-COMM-CENTRAL/comm-central/mozilla/rdf/build/nsRDFModule.cpp, line 165

[19427] ###!!! ASSERTION: Component Manager being held past XPCOM
shutdown.: 'cnt == 0', file
/REF-COMM-CENTRAL/comm-central/mozilla/xpcom/build/nsXPComInit.cpp, line
1020

[18458] WARNING: NS_ENSURE_TRUE(parentObject) failed: file
/REF-COMM-CENTRAL/comm-central/mozilla/accessible/src/atk/AccessibleWrap.cpp,
line 1295

        etc.