So I tried it. My objdir size did increase by 40%. Although I can't confirm
any speedups as the build time very much depend on the environment I am
building in and the other stuff that I am doing on the box. I will try to
so an untouched build in a cooled environment in a couple of days.

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 4:34 PM, Mike Hommey <m...@glandium.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 10:19:11AM +0100, Neil wrote:
> > Mike Hommey wrote:
> >
> > >   mk_add_options "export MOZ_DEBUG_FLAGS=-Z7"
> > >
> > -Z7 is faster than -Zi?
>
> Surprisingly, yes.
>
> > Do VS2013 users need to turn off -FS?
>
> Maybe, although it may just be ignored if using -Z7.
>
> Mike

Girish Sharma
B.Tech(H), Civil Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur