On 22/05/2014 14:56, thills wrote:
Hi Gijs:
Thanks for your response.  Please see inline.
On 5/22/14, 9:46 AM, Gijs Kruitbosch wrote:
Some questions:

What platform is this on?
This is on Mac OSX Mavericks
How are you invoking the test suite?
I'm doing a sudo ./mach mochitest-browser from the command line.
Don't use sudo. :-)

Which test is running when this error happens?
The test that executes right before is this one:
6:17.02 TEST-PASS | chrome://mochitests/content/browser/browser/components/customizableui/test/browser_932928_show_notice_when_palette_empty.js | The empty palette notice should not be shown when there are items in the palette.

After that executes, it gets stuck in this loop just repetitively printing out that error with the type error below.
Are you using mozilla-central, fx-team, mozilla-inbound, ...?
I'm using mozilla-central.
Can you paste a copy of your .mozconfig configuration?
It's empty

Please let us know (on the newsgroup/mailing list as well - I've looped them back in) if you're still seeing this if not using sudo.

~ Gijs