On 6/2/14, 3:42 PM, Ehsan Akhgari wrote:
2. I also value consistency more than my personal preferences, and based
on that, using the existing APIs in some tests and the new APIs in other
tests (even if we agreed that #1 above doesn't matter) is strictly worse
than the status quo.

btw, in the mozilla.dev.tech.javascript-engine.internals fork of this thread, bz and David Bruant pointed out that W3C's testharness and TC39's test262 each use yet another set of assertion function names. Any tests we import from those test suites will need glue code to integrate with our test harness(es).

chris