On 2014-06-04, 3:58 PM, Bobby Holley wrote:
On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 9:38 AM, Bobby Holley <bobbyhol...@gmail.com
<mailto:bobbyhol...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Holy moly this is incredible! So this means that I can stop reading
    bugmail, and rely entirely on the dashboard with no loss of information?

I think that is the ultimate goal, yes!

Hm, seems like this isn't really the case. This feature only helps for
bugs that I've already viewed at least once - so if someone CCs me on
something, I never see it on the dashboard.

Right.  Please file a bug to get that fixed?  :-)

For bugs that I have a relationship to, but have never viewed, would it
be possible to automatically mark the last-view as 1970 or something?

I think that's a great solution.

Cheers,
Ehsan