Hi Boris.I have an issue with my addon.In Firefox F29,after debugging my add-on
i found the error message as 'ERROR: Attempt to use .WrappedJSObject in
untrusted code.Is it because of some security changes made in FF29 so that
untrusted object cannot be accessed? Could you please help me out with figuring
out what the issue is?I'm not very familiar with add-ons. It worked totally
fine till FF28.Is it because wrappedJSobject is an unsafe technique?? I believe
that I can use some other wrapping technique.Do you think XPCNativeWrapper or
XPCsafeJSobject will work instead of WrappedJSobject??

Could you please explain what might have happened in my case?

Thanks
Nivesh