On 6/20/14, 5:00 AM, Joshua Cranmer 🐧 wrote:
On 6/20/2014 4:25 AM, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
It takes around 26 hours on my workstation to run all the tests
and about 4 days on (old?) Macbook pro.
I haven't work on improving this yet.

I am mildly distrustful of results that aren't running on as close to
the same configuration as our builders as we can get--which is my latest
efforts focused on trying to get magic try runs to output the data. In
particular, after looking at some of the data, it definitely seems to me
that part of your configuration is missing something (there is 0%
coverage of angle).

https://s3.amazonaws.com/mozilla-releng-mock-archive/mock_archives.json describes the build environments Mozilla uses. If you follow the links in the "name" property to an S3 blob, you'll get an xz archive. You can then chroot into /bin/bash and build in an environment that mirrors Mozilla's. Use the log at https://tbpl.mozilla.org/php/getParsedLog.php?id=42156590&tree=Mozilla-Central&full=1 as a template for what mozconfig to use and what commands to invoke to reproduce Mozilla's builds as closely as possible.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/mozilla-releng-mock-archive/e7110c6106c6206cec13d13df14e412fa33311e7 is our Linux 64-bit environment.