On 08/05/2014 07:02 AM, David Rajchenbach-Teller wrote:
> If this obsoletes some of mfbt/Scoped.h, can you remove/document this?

I already replaced the file-description comment with

/* DEPRECATED: Use UniquePtr.h instead. */

and repeated the same thing at the very start of class-level documentation.
Not sure what else there is to do on this front.

I suppose I could remove *all* the documentation and leave *only* deprecation
notices, but it seems slightly better to keep it until the remaining users have
been removed.  (ScopedDeleteArray has already been removed, for starters.)

Jeff