> From: "Ehsan Akhgari" <ehsan.akhg...@gmail.com>

Maybe Graphics isn't that special, but this stuff hits really close to home for
us.

I have been asked in the past if we really need to run WebGL tests on Android,
if they have coverage on Desktop platforms.
And then again later, why B2G if we have Android.

There seems to be enough belief in test-once-run-everywhere that I feel the
need to *firmly* establish that this is not acceptable, at least for the code I
work with.
I'm happy I'm not alone in this.

-Jeff