On 9/8/2014 2:16 AM, Mounir Lamouri wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Sep 2014, at 04:56, Martin Thomson wrote:
>> It's more the case that a persistent positive grant from permission
>> manager would be ignored for non-secure origins and non-secure origins
>> would not show any option to persist.
>
> I don't know the specifics about the UI, but you don't want to have a
> prompt showing up every time a call to an API is being made. It would be
> terribly frustrating for users and developers.

It wouldn't be every API call, it'd be the first API call. Would it help
to have an option to remember for the session (rather than
per-document)? We have no guarantee that the foo.com you connect to
tomorrow is the same foo.com you trusted today, especially if you're
connecting to a new network (e.g. coffee shop, airport, hotel).

-Dan Veditz