Hi,

Thank you!

Yes, I do care about iFrames, and I'll check out nsDocShell::LoadURI.

As for the logging, currently i'm using my own, simple infrastructure, but I
was just curious if there is something already used by the Firefox source, e.g.
I see a bunch of LOG(...) statements scattered around, so I might start with
there.

Thank you.