On 10/3/2014 4:59 AM, Patrick Wang wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to write a C++ unit test for code that runs in child
process, but all c++ tests I found run in parent process. Is it possible
to write a c++ test case that runs in child process, or is there any
example in our code?

Could you be more specific? We have the following possible harnesses:

gtest - typically these tests are low-level C++ tests and often don't initialize XPCOM at all. Certainly they don't have the concept of chrome/content processes. xpcshell - typically test the API surface of a component written in JS or C++

Neither of these particularly care about chrome/content: if you're actually testing a C++ component and not doing integration testing, is it possible that you don't need to care?

--BDS