The Web APIs documentation meeting is Friday at 10 AM Pacific Time (see http://bit.ly/APIdocsMDN for your time zone). Everyone's welcome to attend; if you're interested in ensuring that all Web APIs are properly documented, we'd love your input.

We have an agenda, as well as details on how to join, here:

https://etherpad.mozilla.org/WebAPI-docs-2014-10-10.

If you have topics you wish to discuss, please feel free to add them to the agenda.

We look forward to seeing you there!

If you're unable to attend but have been working on documentation related to APIs, please add notes to the agenda about what you've been doing so we can share your progress.

--
Eric Shepherd
Developer Documentation Lead