ISHIKAWA,chiaki wrote on 10/11/2014 03:22 PM:

Hi,

> But then I realize that the current dialog mechanism may not have
> such an identifier. (Maybe we can use the string or part of the string
> that is shown in the dialog as a key to distinguish different dialogs?
> Of course, change to existing dialog mechanism may be in order.
> test script can be enhanced later. We can add a wait-for-dialog API with
[..]
> I noticed such erratic behavior of unexpected dialog fooling the
> test program into thinking it is seeing an expected dialog
> during |make mozmill| since

Can I ask which kind of Mozmill tests are you executing and for which
application? For me it sounds like Thunderbird. So what I know is that
the devs created another module layer between the tests and Mozmill to
handle the specific behaviors. The mentioned wait for API sounds like
that. Would be good to see any URL of that implementation. Do you have that?

--
Henrik