tl;dr: I have a tool for generating regression-range links from buildids. http://bsmedberg.github.io/firefox-regression-range-finder/

Often times when we're investigating regressions (crashes, etc), we have the build ID of the nightly where the regression started. But it's not the easiest thing in the world to turn that into an actual pushlog link which lists the commits in the regression range.

To help fix this, I've created a tool that lets you paste in a buildid or two and automatically figures out the proper regression range link, and also links you to the nightly build directories.

This tool is pretty hacky: it loads http://ftp.mozilla.org directory listings to find builds, and then loads the .txt files describing the revisions involved. If we ever changed webserver for ftp.mozilla.org the tool would likely break. But since it's something I do at least once a week and I know other QA people do this even more regularly, I figured it was worth automating.

Right now the tool uses ES6 features `let` and `for...of` and so it only works in Firefox and not in Chrome. I figured for this audience that wouldn't be a problem.

--BDS