> On 6 Nov 2014, at 21:45, L. David Baron <dba...@dbaron.org> wrote:
>
> On Thursday 2014-11-06 18:50 +0000, Chris Mills wrote:
>> I have been working alongside Bhavana to put together a complete set of
>> release notes for Firefox OS 2.0, in time for the release next week. I have
>> a fairly complete set of new B2G platform features assembled, see:
>>
>> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox_OS/Releases/2.0#Platform_additions_in_detail
>>
>> And I just need to find bug numbers for these additions, along with a few
>> other details that aren’t filled in.
>>
>> What I’d love you to do is have a quick look over and see if you can suggest
>> any that I’ve missed,
>
> It seems like the content in:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox/Releases/31
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox/Releases/32
> has bug numbers for many of these, and also a number of missed
> items (although it's not clear if the FxOS 2.0 page should go into
> quite as much detail as these).

Thanks David - this is a good point; I should have thought to check the general
release notes! Although I was intending to only include Firefox-OS only items.
But I think in future I will change the FxOS release notes list to include
items that are particularly useful or relevant to FxOS, as well as just
FxOS-only items. But yes, I’ll include a pared down list compared to those
included in the general Firefox release notes.