On Thursday 2014-11-20 18:05 +0100, David Rajchenbach-Teller wrote:
> I believe that we can provide something less fragile than that.

It's not all that fragile, since most tests don't have known
assertions, so in that vast majority of tests, we have test coverage
of regressions of assertion counts.

This covers reftests, crashtests, and all mochitests except for
mochitest-browser-chrome (bug 847275 covers doing it there).

(We should probably make an attempt to go through the tests that
have assertion count ranges including 0, since nothing catches when
those assertions are fixed, and we're missing the test coverage
there.)

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,