From: "Jan Varga" <jan.va...@gmail.com>
To: dev-platform@lists.mozilla.org
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2014 6:04:51 PM
Subject: Default storage

Hi,

Just a heads up that default storage has landed on m-c, bug 1083927.
I'm posting to this list because there are some changes in the way how
quota manager clients store data (mostly IndexedDB).

Old structure:
<profile>
   storage
     persistent
     temporary

New structure:
<profile>
   storage
     permanent
     temporary
     default

Some scripts (especially for B2G) put stuff into profiles directly, so
they have to be adjusted a bit.
I expect that in most cases it should be enough to change:

<profile>/storage/persistent
to:
<profile>/storage/permanent

or

<profile>/storage/persistent/chrome
to:
<profile>/storage/permanent/chrome

For more details see the bug and sorry for any inconvenience.

Jan