> We don't have telemetry yet. I've done some measurements and haven't found
> any cases where tab switching consistently takes longer in e10s. However,
> it's certainly possible that it does on average. Either way, it's hard to
> investigate until we can reproduce the problem.

I see the spinner far too frequently. e10s tab switching is definitely
far worse than non-e10s for me. I can reproduce it fairly
consistently, though the STR seem to require loading my normal
many-tab session and frequent heavy use, so it's hard to reduce to
something easily replicable. How can I usefully debug this?

Gavin