Thank you all for reading through the post and the feedback.
It seems that there is interest for this.

On 15-04-24 06:06 PM, Mike Hommey wrote:
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 10:26:58PM +0100, Gijs Kruitbosch wrote:
Are you going to build a web UI for this so I don't need to check out a repo
and run a python script with syntax that I'll likely need to look up every
time I want to do it, guessing builder names that I don't know?

(don't get me wrong, I could probably use it if I needed to, but it's harder
than it could be right now...)

If we allowed invoking through mach, it would also help with not needing to checkout an extra repo OR pip install a package on your system.

Yes, we could build a web UI to help with this process, however, at the same time I wanted to measure how many people would likely use it.

It seems to me like self-serve does a lot of this, but you can't "retrigger"
things that haven't run in the first place.

mozci allows you to trigger jobs that have not been scheduled.
It uses an API that self-serve/buildapi provides.
I know that the self-serve UI does not provide access to this specific API but others.

Why not have these features on treeherder?

Yes, we could; it is in the milestones.
We need to be picky as to what to move there.

I will announce it once we have a prototype working.

Mike

--
Zambrano Gasparnian, Armen
Automation & Tools Engineer