On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 11:57 AM, Nicholas Nethercote <n.netherc...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Please refrain from further discussion until you can avoid making
> crude personal attacks such as these.

I now mandate that you (and everyone you know) shall only do ethernet
trough pigeon carriers. There are great advantages to doing this, and I can
recommend a number of first rate pigeon breeders which will sell you
pigeons bred for that purpose. I will not discuss with you any notion that
pigeons shit onto everything and that cost might rise because pigeons are
more expensive to keep than a copper line. Obviously you're a pigeon
refusenik and preventer of great progress. My mandate for pigeons is
binding will come into effect because I happen to have a controlling stake
in all utility companies and come mid 2015 copper lines will be
successively cut. Please refrain from disagreeing my mandate in vulgar
terms, also I refuse any notion that using pigeons for ethernet by mandate
is batshit insane (the'yre pigeons, not bats, please).