On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 3:46 PM, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ise() was an alias to is() as of bug 949614.  I landed bug 1154275 on
> inbound today which removes ise() and replaces its usages with is().  Since
> is() now does a === comparison by default, there should be no reason to use
> ise().

\o/

Incidentally, are we prepared to have a discussion about the relative
merits of == and ===?

I see a lot of code that is open to type coercion bugs and I've been
told that == is in the official style (though I note its absence from
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Developer_guide/Coding_Style#JavaScript_practices
just now).

Apologies if I hijack your thread.  I do want to continue to strongly
encourage wider use of code deletion as a means of making progress.