The only way to do this now is to register a content policy in the content
process using a frame script. That's how the shim stuff works internally.
There's some reference to this at [1].

I'm working on an API that should make this easier in bug 1157561. It's not
finished yet though.

-Bill

[1]
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox/Multiprocess_Firefox/Limitations_of_chrome_scripts