Hi,

I still want a same level as PR_LOG_ALWAYS.

In nsTextStore which is an implementation of ITextStoreACP of TSF uses PR_LOG_ALWAYS only logs the module behavior. I.e., we can use to check specific IME behavior with this level. I don't like to call this as "error". And also I wrote some documents how to log IME behavior. For backward compatibility with such documents, I think that the "info" should behave as PR_LOG_ALWAYS. SO, I think that the new enum should be:

enum class LogLevel
{
  Disabled = 0, // Logging is disabled for this module
  Info,
  Error,
  Warning,
  Debug,
};

--
Masayuki Nakano <masay...@d-toybox.com>
Manager, Internationalization, Mozilla Japan.