On 18.06.2015 14:56, Gijs Kruitbosch wrote:
> I'm sure this is a dumb question, but why not modify the actual
> implementation of innerHTML in the core DOM if you're doing a modified
> try-run anyway?

This is actually a very good question.

Unfortunately, I'm not that great at C/C++ and was hoping for a JS solution.

(In the beginning of writing previous email, I was hoping for a solution
that could live completely in Gaia, thus saving me compile time and
enabling me to use try for running my test. But I dont think I can run
try for both a custom b2g as well as a custom gaia)