Install "hgwatchman" to make status fast. It runs the "watchman" file system
watching tool so Mercurial barely has to talk to the file system when doing
status, diff, commit, and similar operations.

This profile doesn't show it, but "incoming" and "outgoing" usually require
network I/O to discover info. I would not place those in your prompt.