Well, the https://pypi.python.org/pypi/mozbuild is not enough to building
mozilla source tree, that's why I created mozbuildfull package.

The intention of mozbuildfull is to creating tags version of
mozbuild that can building related version of mozilla source tree and
distributed with
XUL SDK, so we can building other projects that dependent on
mozilla gecko engine
For example mozbuildfull 38.1 can used with
xulrunner SDK 38.1, So we can easily developing things
without the need of full gecko source tree. (It's really to big(2.4GB)!)

> The mozbuild Python package is available on PyPI:
> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/mozbuild
>
> It's also possible to obtain an archive of the source from hg.mozilla.org.
> See the instructions for the "archive" command/URL at
> https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/help/hgweb.
>
> I would strongly prefer to not extract the files into a standalone GitHub
> project, as that will make merging differences harder and could lead to a
> permanent fork, which isn't conducive to the health of mozbuild at this
> juncture, IMO.
>

> On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 10:36 PM, 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) <luoyongg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I think doing this can getting mozbuild can be used
>> as a independent software without the gecko source tree.
>>

>> --
>>          此致
>> 礼
>> 罗勇刚