On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 5:55 PM, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This was shipped in Firefox 39, but this attribute is fairly useless
> without service workers since it can only be read from Request objects and
> its value will always be "fetch" for manually created Request objects.

Actually, it sounds like we're not quite right there either.  It should now
be "" for synthetically created Request objects.  The fetch() method copies
to a new Request object with "fetch" context.  Thats not observable without
the fetch event, though.

Anyway, that's beside the point right now if we are disabling it.

Ben