On 2015-09-03 6:44 AM, Florian Quèze wrote:
The solution I would like to see implemented (and I'm willing to help)
is automatic detection of the language.

Note that in addition to this, in order to make the feature completely useful for multilingual users, we would need to implement support for multilanguage spell checking as well (so that we can deal with more than one language in a text box correctly) which is another thing that we should improve some day. What makes this difficult now is the fact that the spell checking code is written assuming that each editor object has only one spell checker which is limited to one dictionary loaded in the underlying hunspell component. This is another thing that people have asked us for in the past.