This probably doesn't need to be mentioned but I'd like to discuss it
anyways:

We often ask bug reporters and various non developers to run bisection for
us. Maintaining mozregression to work well without a code checkout (i.e.
standalone) is important. I nearly feel that it should be so easy to run
standalone, since we require non developers to do it, that ideally there
should be little to no benefit to having a mach wrapper. However it's not a
pragmatic position and I can see the value of putting it in mach. I just
hope that we continue to maintain mozregression as a standalone tool and
that this wrapper doesn't cause us to miss regressions in it.