Currently, the Firefox build system builds C++ tests by default. This adds
extra time to builds for something that a significant chunk of developers
don't care about because they don't run them.

An easy way to get faster builds is to disable C++ tests by default
(requiring a mozconfig entry to enable them - which would be enabled in
automation, of course). A more involved solution is to build them on
demand, when tests are executed (unless a build option says to build them
like today).

I was curious if Gecko developers (the audience I perceive that cares about
them the most) would be generally opposed to disabling building C++ tests
by default. If not, we can go with an easy solution (and require people who
care to add a mozconfig entry). If so, we go with the harder solution.

Is disabling building C++ tests by default a reasonable change?