On 15/10/15 01:59 PM, Ehsan Akhgari wrote:
On 2015-10-14 9:18 PM, Mike Hommey wrote:
BTW, since we're growing the set of checks the plugin does, what do we
do to ensure that it doesn't add too much overhead to the compilation
time?

Currently nothing beyond taking care to not add slow checks.

Since we're talking about the build speed here, I hope that some day we
start tracking our build speed to understand how it regresses over time.
  Once we have that infrastructure, we can easily track this for static
analysis builds in addition to other kinds of builds.

This data is available in active data right now. Here's a really dumb query that returns a tuple of builder name and seconds it took the "mozharness build step" to complete:
http://activedata.allizom.org/tools/query.html#query_id=wIv23AVn

Someone who is better at querying than me could probably come up with something that returns a daily average by platform. See the "jobs" schema linked from the query tool for other parameters.