Hi,

To give a little insight into our work and make our work more visible to
our Community we decided to create a monthly report of what's going on in
the Sheriffs Team.

If you have questions or feedback, just let us know!

In case you don't know who the sheriffs are, or to check if there are
current issues on the tree, see:
https://sheriffs.etherpad.mozilla.org/sheriffing-notes

Topics of this month!

1. How-To article of the month
2. Get involved
3. Statistics
4. Orange Factor
5. Meeting notes
6. Contact

1. How-To article of the month and notable things!

Ever had a question about checking patches in, getting them backed out, or
any other related topic? The Sheriff Team is here to help! We usually hang
out in #developers on Mozilla's IRC network, and you can find the current
sheriff on duty by looking for the "|sheriffduty" tag on the name. We try
to rotate in order to cover every time zone. You can also reach us by email
via sheriffs at mozilla dot com.

2. Get involved!

Are you interested in helping out by becoming a Community Sheriff? Let us
know!

3. Statistics

Intermittent Bugs filed this month [1]: 312

and 17 Bugs of this Closed this Month [2]

For Tree Closing times and reasons see:
http://futurama.theautomatedtester.co.uk/

4. Orange Factor

Current Orangefactor [3]: 13.83

5. Meeting Notes:

We Sheriffs hold regular meetings. Our notes can be found here:

https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/Sheriff-meeting-26oct

6.  How to contact us

There are a lot of ways to contact us. The fastest one is to contact
the sheriff on duty (the one with the |sheriffduty tag on their nick
:) or by emailing sheriffs @ mozilla dot org.

Cheers,

Tomcat

[1] http://mzl.la/1P9eZl8