On Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 6:21:34 PM UTC+8, David Rajchenbach-Teller
wrote:
> Actually, Sqlite.jsm does most of its work off the main thread.
>
> But yes, it would clearly be possible to reimplement Sqlite.jsm using
> js-ctypes for workers. If you wish to work on this, I can try and help
> mentoring.

About js-ctypes, is that possible to port the mozilla's js-ctypes to v8 engine
and other javascript engines, so that if I write down the js binding for
sqlite, other js engines can also use the same API, and I am interested know if
the node-ffi have advantages above mozilla's js-ctypes.