On 2015-11-30 22:11, Mitchell Baker wrote:
5.  Many inside of Mozilla, including an overwhelming majority of our
leadership, feel the need to be laser-focused on activities like Firefox
that can have an industry-wide impact.    With all due respect to
Thunderbird and the Thunderbird community, we have been clear for years
that we do not view Thunderbird as having this sort of potential.

I currently don't see Mozilla having a focus or having an industry-wide impact. I do see both Firefox and Thunderbird as having that potential.

Kurt