Is it just me, or has the number of intermittent oranges gone up quite
a lot in the last couple of months? It seems like every try push I do
has a lot of oranges which are completely unrelated to may patch.
Clearly everbody has more urgent things to do than fix intermittent
failures (myself included) but the net result is a lot of wasted time
starring bugs and digging through failures to see if they are
legitimate or not.

So, I propose that we create an orangefactor threshold above which the
tree should just be closed until people start fixing intermittent
oranges. Thoughts?

kats