Oh, I should also mention that currently many (if not all) Windows
touchscreen devices have e10s disabled by default, because a
touchscreen seems to trigger the accessibility code which disables
e10s. And if e10s is disabled, APZ is disabled, which means no APZ
touch scrolling. If you encounter bugs in this configuration, again,
please file. If you want to force-enable e10s (and therefore APZ), you
can set the browser.tabs.remote.force-enable pref to true.