Hi,

Great news about you making progress on this !

Since I read here and there that you are working with Firefox & Chrome U2F
support consistency in mind, what's your take on TLS Channel ID (Token
Binding) support inside Firefox ?

It is a recommended feature for FIDO U2F client (Firefox here) inside
official specifications for additional protection against MITM attacks...
and it is implemented on Google authentication servers (and on Chrome
client side of course). I don't know if Google team will make it mandatory
for non-Chrome browsers to be compatible with their own authentication
servers but anyway, I think this is an important issue to be discussed...

...and my personal point: we need this :)