On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 8:09 PM, Gijs Kruitbosch <gijskruitbo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I concur with Ryan here, and I'd add that IME 90% if not more of these
> timeouts (where they are really timeouts because the test is long, rather
> than just brokenness in the test that leaves it hanging until the timeout)
> happen on debug/asan builds

The current timeout was already setup when we had debug tests, so it is
already accounting for that. We should at a maximum reduce the timeout on
opt if that matters.

I think it would be fine to have much bigger timeouts on asan or other
builds that are not our primary target. debug and opt are close enough to
what we ship and what devs use everyday that performance matters too.