Hello all,

Instead of searching for hours, I though I'd ask for help:

Thunderbird tests don't run since the first of March. Something landed here
https://treeherder.mozilla.org/#/jobs?repo=mozilla-central&revision=8ef94be995a4
- Tue Mar 1, 11:59:06
https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/pushloghtml?changeset=8ef94be995a4

https://treeherder.mozilla.org/#/jobs?repo=mozilla-central&revision=5cafa6f3019b
- Tue Mar 1, 12:02:11
https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/pushloghtml?changeset=5cafa6f3019b

so we now get a lot of errors like this one:

TypeError: msgNounDef is undefined at resources/glodaTestHelper.js:208
Source:
206  let msgNounDef = GlodaMessage.prototype.NOUN_DEF; <===
207  let orig_insertMessage = GlodaDatastore.insertMessage;
208  GlodaDatastore.insertMessage = msgNounDef.objInsert = function() {

Can someone please point us to the bug that caused it and how to fix it.

Kind regards,
Jorg K.