Devan,

I did a quick search and it looks like you'd be a new bugzilla contributor,
so thank you!

These have not been edited in a while, but if you're looking for guidance
on writing a bug

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/QA/Bug_writing_guidelines
(nudge to the community, have a look at this and update it!)

The things that would be most helpful are

* reproduction steps
* isolated example

Thanks,

-- Emma Humphries, Bugmaster