I have noticed that since March 4th, the b2g builds on m-c are perma failing.
Doing some basic searching we have about 15 hours of machine time going to
failed builds on every push (which is ~1350 builds or 20,250 machine hours).

These show up in mozreview as failed jobs when you autoland a push.  I assume
we plan to get all of these builds green and tests green, otherwise we wouldn't
keep them running on every push for inbound/fx-team/central.

Do we need to keep these running on inbound and fx-team, or can they only run
on mozilla-central?  I assume somebody is working on getting the builds to
green up, could we be made aware of the work done here (maybe a tracking bug)
so it doesn't seem that we are just letting builds run because we can?