Hi all,

I wrote some tools a while back intended to make it possible to do complex
crash stats queries locally, using downloaded crash stats data.  It can do
queries using a mongodb-like query language; even based on functions (running a
function on each crash to decide whether it should be included or not).  You
can use these queries/buckets to create custom top crash lists, or otherwise
pull out data from crash stats.

They're node.js tools; you can find the repository and some instructions here:
https://github.com/vvuk/crystalball  You'll need an API key from crash stats,
and be aware that the initial data download is expensive on the server; you can
copy the cache files to multiple machines instead of re-downloading (they're
static; all the data for a given day is downloaded).

Let me know if anyone finds this useful, or if there are features you'd like to
see added (pull requests accepted as well).

    - Vlad