On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 7:16 AM, Andrew Halberstadt <
ahalberst...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> This is really cool!
>
> Though I much prefer firefoxtree's namespace updating to keep track of
> remote heads over using bookmarks. I want a label that will always point
> to the last known head on the server, so e.g
> `hg update central && hg commit -m "Foo"` should not move 'central'.
> Using bookmarks to track the remote heads is also incompatible with my
> bookbinder extension which I've come to rely quite heavily on. This
> would be a personal blocker for me to make the switch.
>
> Maybe firefoxtree could be adapted to work with this new repo as well.
> Or maybe I could look into doing something with remotenames.

When pulling from these experimental repos with the latest version of
firefoxtree, the bookmarks on these repos will be converted to
firefoxtree's special namespace and local bookmarks matching what were
formally pulled from these repos will be deleted. i.e. it works just like
firefoxtree does with the canonical repos which don't have bookmarks.

You will need firefoxtree from version-control-tools as of about ~15
minutes ago to get this new feature.