On 5/20/16 11:04 AM, Ben Kelly wrote:
We have the concept of network requests made from workers not associated
with a single document.  For example, SharedWorker attached to multiple
documents or a ServiceWorker servicing a push event.  In theory we want the
same load grouping behavior to abort requests if those workers terminate,
etc.

If we are refactoring things, can we include that concept as well?

Hmm. So the idea here is that each _worker_ has a group of requests associated with it, right?

That seems somewhat orthogonal to how we handle documents, at first blush, and seems like we can just do it: associate a loadgroup on the main thread with each worker.

-Boris